Saturday, September 22, 2007

Check and Almost Check

All partner stitch markers are complete and were mailed yesterday. I've already received this beautiful set from Kimberly of Woven~N~Spun



and will expect four more sets over the next few weeks. Learned the last swap that international delivery can take a very long time. My partners in Georgia, New Jersey, The Netherlands and England will be receiving these:






Almost check is for the Trekking socks which need only the kitchnering of the second toe to be complete. In a shameless attempt to extend my blogging material you'll see them tomorrow.

2 comments:

Woven Spun said...

I am glad you got your markers and I am sorry about the email thing. My domain has been giving me fits now for awhile. I LOVE the sheepies markers. Can i ask where you got those beads? You can email me at wovenspun AT gmail.com (you know, remove the spaces and all that :) )

Marion said...

I have mine.. Thank you so much. I love the sheepies :D