Monday, September 10, 2007

I'm Still Here

Work is taking most of my time and I'm frustrated by my lack of knitting time but have managed to finish the Child's socks for Afghans for Afghans. I'm also still working on the Trekking Simple Socks and hope to finish one sock this week.


In a moment of temporary insanity I joined the Hill Country Yarns Sock Club. Sixty dollars, including shipping (such a deal!), for three shipments of sock yarn and accompanying patterns to be mailed in September, November, and December. The first shipment was a lovely surprise - a skein of Sweet Feet Sock Yarn in periwinkle and a Sweet Pea Socks pattern. I wish I could start them immediately but I"m waiting until the Trekking socks are finished.

1 comment:

Dipsy Doodle said...

What a very beautiful pair of socks you've knit there - I love the colorway! And your new yarn looks so awesome too - can't wait to see the socks you'll be knitting up with it!

Dipsy D.
http://www.millharrow.com