Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Deadlines

Deadline person that I am, the project with a deadline, Red Scarf Project, is getting the most attention. I'm using Cascade 220 Washable in Really Red and making Besotted from Hello Yarn. I'm loving the cables and only occasionally am I frogging because I've turned my cables the wrong way. The first skein of yarn is almost finished and I'm almost half the suggested scarf length, so life is good. Pictures are still pending until I can coerce DH into taking some photos for me.
I've been sidetracked from knitting because my long awaited bathroom remodel is finally going to happen. The contractor is scheduled to be here tomorrow morning between 8:30am and 9am so the bathroom and adjoining linen closet's contents must be relocated so the workers can perform their magic.

No comments: