Thursday, March 22, 2007

Road Trip and Retail Therapy

I'm off to meet my sisters and a cousin in Grove City, PA where much shopping will occur and also some knitting. A small knitting project is accompanying me and no it is not on my WIP list but it looked interesting so there you are. I've located a yarn shop in Erie to explore on my way back home although I've been doing some Internet shopping this week as well and probably should not be buying any more yarn.
Used my Amazon credits to purchase both Lace Style and Favorite Socks which arrived in yesterday's mail. I'll update again on Saturday.

2 comments:

rahime said...

Waiting for that update...

crissy said...

oh i love shoppign on line i did that today too. and actually got out to the lys while i got the chance before dinner tonight. somewhow i think spring is in the air :) yep yep