Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Waiting for Sun

The promised update did not occur because I was waiting for sun. I have lots of beautiful yarn waiting to be photographed. Spring has arrived but instead of sunny days we're seeing lots of rain with intermittent sunshine. Unfortunately the sunshine has occured when I'm working and don't have access to either my yarn or the digital camera. The mystery project was a Lamb's Pride Fiona's Friends infant size hat in the Aran colorway. It's complete and I've made a child's size version in a luscious purple purchased at Butler's Country Knit Shop. My original Dulaan committment (5 items) has been met and exceeded. I'm tempted to purchase more bargain Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Chunky for hats but am resisting for the moment and returning to knitting for me. Cast on this morning for the second Opal sock and will focus my efforts there for a while.

No comments: