Thursday, April 12, 2007

Here We Go Again


I'm off and running again on the Central Park Hoodie. Work is particularly demanding right now with advising appointments with my students to discuss pre-registration for the fall semester but I'm squeezing in some knitting time every day. Today's picture reflects my knitting status as of yesterday morning with almost all of the ribbing complete and a second ball of yarn just added. DH gave me a set of Denise needles for Christmas and I've enjoyed having any size needle available when I needed it. But, I'm getting frustrated pushing this tweed yarn over the join so I've ordered 40" size 8 Addi Turbos to complete this sweater. I've never tried them before and am anxious to see if they are as fast as the claims. (You knew there would be shopping involved somewhere, didn't you!) I'm tempted to cast on for a small project as well but so far have stayed focused. Next week DH and I are taking the train to NYC for the weekend and I'm thinking I will want a smaller project for the trip so may break my resolution at that point.

No comments: