Sunday, July 1, 2007

I'm a Winner!

At the end of May I entered Lia's Blogoversary Contest . It was fun learning more about Lia, who was one of my Stitch Marker Exchange partners in the spring exchange. Lia and I have common favorite colors. I'm all about blue-greens in every shade and she loves blues and greens. Lia also lives in "The Blueberry Capital of the World" which is a great place to be at this time of the year. I'm envious of her access to all those yummy blue fruits. I wasn't the only one who answered all her questions correctly but my name was drawn from the hat as the winner. Lia runs a very generous contest. On Friday, I received a very heavy priority mail box jam packed with goodies.


Two skeins of alpaca/silk sock yarn from Natural Dye Studio, 1 skein of Fortissima Socka Cotton Color sock Yarn (this one is screaming DH's name to me), 4 packets of Soak in various scents, The Knitting Answer Book, and Skacel Sock It to Me sock patterns (with men's sock patterns - is there a pattern here?).

And last, but not least, this adorable little guy who is unbelievably soft.

Thank you Lia!

2 comments:

rahime said...

WOW! I bet you're happy you entered that contest... enjoy the loot!

Lia said...

I'm so glad that you liked everything! Enjoy kniting some socks!